INFORMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it, and also methods and purposes for processing personal data.
It is an information notice under the articles 13-14 of the European regulation 2016/679 to those who interact with web services accessible electronically form the web address: www.takemything.com
The information is provided only for the site in question and not for other websites that may be consulted through our links, of Take My Things srl is in no way responsible.
Take My Things srl as data controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of the EU Reg. 2016/679 – GDPR, hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the mentioned above law and with the privacy obligations prescribed.
TYPES OF INFORMATION PROCESSED
During their normal operation, computers and softwares used to operate this website acquire some personal data and the transmission of these data is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected with the intent of associating it with users but, by its nature, may lead to the identification of users through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by people who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the file received in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the user’s operating system and the computer system. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the Website and to check that it functions correctly; they are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the website
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the completion of the forms for sending specific requests entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message or in the form.
Specific summary information will be progressively shown or visualized on the website dedicated to particular on-demand services.
CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL OF DATA CONFERENCE
Apart from that data specified for navigation, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms, subscription to mailing list or indicated contacts to request the sending of informative material or other communication. Failure to provide this data may make it impossible to obtain the requested service.
The data are mainly processed with electronic and informatic tools and stored both on computer media and on hard copy and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the methods set out in art. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
We inform you that, to provide a complete service, our portal may contain links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illicit moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites managed by us to which reference is made. To improve the service offered, an immediate report of malfunctions, abuses or suggestions is welcome to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Data processing will be carried out for:
– give the possibility to access the public and / or reserved sections of the site;
– to implement the activation and maintenance of any services signed on-line;
– perform the obligations required by laws or regulations;
– the protection of the owner in court;
– send information material of a commercial or promotional nature
– allow constant monitoring of the effectiveness of the proposed service.
PERSONS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
Personal data related to the processing in question may also be disclosed to parties whom the right to access your personal data is recognized by law or secondary and / or community regulations. In addition, some data may be communicated and disseminated to the Take My Things‘s internet operators, making use of its own domains. The dissemination of collected data is not foreseen.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is equal to 15 years. Upon expiry of the retention period, personal data will be automatically deleted.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
EU Reg. 2016/679: Art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
- The data subject is entitled to receive confirmation of the existence of his/her personal data, even if not yet registered, and communication of the same to him/her in an intelligible manner.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability;
- the interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertintent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the carrying out of market research or commercial communication;
The data controller is Take My Things, based in Via Bagni 1/H – 12037 Saluzzo (CN)
The user has the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general can exercise all the rights foreseen by the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.